Logo Required for new business:
[url removed, login to view]
Business is going to be specialist business focussing on selling cat & dog pet treatment products (ie treating fleas, worms, ticks). [url removed, login to view] will sell these products online.
The logo is going to appear:
* Online (own website)
* On flyers / DL brochures
* Fridge magnets
* Invoices to customers
* Stickers that will be placed on packs.
The term 'pet nurse' is trademarked, so 'TM' is to appear.
* I would suggest that the "N" is capitalised ie: PetNurse.com.au. This makes it easier to read.
There are no mandatory colours.
The target market that this logo needs to appeal to is a female 30-55yo. She likely has 2x medium sized dogs and a cat. She's an animal lover. Her pet is part of the family. Looking after her pet is very important to her, so she will always buy treatment products for them. She is considering buying online as she finds it's more cost effective and convenient.
The tone, look and feel is to reflect the below personality (which is dialling into the personality of a vet nurse):
* She makes treating my pet as positive an experience it can be
* Gives honest advice relating to treatment options for my pet
* She listens to my needs
* I feel comfortable talking with her. She's empathetic and caring
* She's considerate. Always making sure pets can't get in or out. She looks after the timid pets in the clinic.
* She is a medical specialist, without an overbearing medical tone
* She works behind the counter at my local vet clinic
* She's young, but mature. She knows what she's doing (much like a hospital nurse)
* In many ways, her advice to me is more respected that the vet. She's more with 'the people' at reception instead of being in the vet room.
* She would only recommend the best, or the best for my pets needs.
* She's an animal lover. You can tell she's good at soothing my dog.