Sedang Disiapkan

Logo tweak and need in .jpg and .eps

I created a logo and need it tweaked. I have it in .jpg format and it's really blurry on my website. I did it in 5 minutes, so a pro should have no issue with the slight tweak I need.

Need the logo in .jpg and .eps and I need it to be crisp.

To give you an idea, see [url removed, login to view]

The logo I need tweaked is very similar to the image on the top of the page.

Since I was able to do this in just about 5 minutes, I want to keep the cost under $30.00. The design is 95% done, with the other 5% being the slight tweak.

Kemahiran: Reka Bentuk Grafik, Rekabentuk Logo, Photoshop

Lihat lebih lanjut: top design logo, top 5 logo, need format, logo top, logo design in minutes, graphic design in minutes, design logo pro, design logo in minutes, design logo cost, created my logo, created design logo, cost of logo graphic design, cost of a logo design, tweak jpg, jpg eps website logo, logo design tweak, much cost logo tweak, tweak logo, windows logo tweaked, logo set eps, eps rgb, tweaked logo, need jpg, need eps logos website, jpg eps

Tentang Majikan:
( 2 ulasan ) Appleton, United States

ID Projek: #366612

Dianugerahkan kepada:

Djdesign

Let's Start ! can be done more detail in pm

$30 USD dalam 0 hari
(3291 Ulasan)
8.8

24 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $33 untuk pekerjaan ini

sanjay2004

Ready to start & await selection. Thanks

$31 USD dalam sehari
(667 Ulasan)
9.0
crea8ivedesign

lets done now? please check PM for portfolio

$30 USD dalam 0 hari
(1933 Ulasan)
8.7
logotrak

Hi! We are 100% sure we Can do what ever in your mind for your logo redesign. plz just check our Reviews for your satisfactory, all the reviews we got within just 6 months. We Can provide the best work to you. So plea Lagi

$30 USD dalam 2 hari
(2283 Ulasan)
8.5
trizons

Hi, Please check the pm for details. Thanks

$30 USD dalam sehari
(402 Ulasan)
7.2
o2iplanet

Hello! we have gone through your requirements and are pleased to bid for the [url removed, login to view] specialize in Logo, Business Cards, Stationary, Flash Website design and [url removed, login to view] feel free to view our samples posted o Lagi

$30 USD dalam sehari
(186 Ulasan)
7.2
customlogo129

Greetings!!! We are specialize in Custom Logo designs with 3 years of experience. Please see PMB for our offer for logo design. Escrow required for start. Thanx.

$30 USD dalam sehari
(206 Ulasan)
6.7
Techurge

Hi, we are professional web Design and Development Company, providing web development in PHP, CMS based websites, E-commerce website, web design template, logo design, banner design, flash… We also provide SEO servic Lagi

$30 USD dalam 3 hari
(142 Ulasan)
6.5
iServe

I've already reviewed your project description... pls see me at PMB for further discussion.

$35 USD dalam 0 hari
(157 Ulasan)
6.5
chander1980

Benchmark of Quality with High Speed Work. Waiting for response thanks

$30 USD dalam 0 hari
(164 Ulasan)
6.2
Dhazz

Let's start my friend, Please check your Pm for my portfolio

$30 USD dalam sehari
(52 Ulasan)
5.8
gyanart

Dear Sir, Please see PMB

$30 USD dalam sehari
(52 Ulasan)
5.4
tanyabishnu

let's start :)

$30 USD dalam sehari
(43 Ulasan)
5.1
orangestudios

Hello! please check pmb for details...thanks!

$30 USD dalam 0 hari
(30 Ulasan)
4.9
excellencegroup

lets start...

$30 USD dalam sehari
(24 Ulasan)
4.9
gopalde

Hi, Awaiting for your selection, I can be able to tweak this logo as per your expectation within very limited period. Check Pm for details. Thanks.

$30 USD dalam sehari
(17 Ulasan)
4.5
Royale

Will give you better than the best. Check PM. Best Regards, Royale

$30 USD dalam 0 hari
(16 Ulasan)
4.3
ecubes

Hello, we are specialized in LOGO designing, can produce highest quality LOGO for you, please review our FEEDBACK REVIEWS & PMB for further details. Look forward for your query. BRINGING LIFE TO YOUR IDEAS!

$30 USD dalam sehari
(18 Ulasan)
4.3
wigwam

Hi. Would love to doe the tweaking. I am a lot more experienced in graphic design than you might think. Good luck.

$30 USD dalam sehari
(26 Ulasan)
3.6
djvirusz

more on PM

$30 USD dalam sehari
(4 Ulasan)
2.8
tolaytz

I will do it in no time, beautifully and clean.

$100 USD dalam sehari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0