We have a logo that has been drafted (See attached) in rough form that needs to be tidied up for use. We are looking for a creative logo designer who can turn a rough vector mockup into a sharp and professional eps form. Quick turnaround is required as is colour palette for the final colours used in the logo.
Once the job is accepted a few minor tweaks are required:
- Ultimate to be brought in from the edges of the ribbon slightly and made to flow with the contours of the ribbon with shaping and shading
- 'Sydney's' made to flow with the contours of the ribbon with shaping and shading
- Drop shadow of ribbon to made where it crosses the shield
- Shield to be made more 3d with shaping and shading
- RGB and CMYK colour palette to be supplied using the two shades of grey, the two shades of blue as well as the orange used in the logo
- Dark blues on man need to lightened a little to the expression and the highlights on his body are more noticeable (Sydney FC logo is a good representation of two blues that work!).
- A few different options for fonts can be provided if they you wish.