Client: Home Workforce (employment site)
Requirement: New site icon and text logo (see attached)
Deadline: Urgent (this week)
This tired-looking web site requires a makeover. The first step is to replace the existing logo and icon (see attached).
Please attach a rough mockup of your proposed design to your PM, to help us choose the winning bidder.
Please take the following into consideration when formulating your design:
- Final copies will need to be provided in gif and/or png - for use on the site. We also require a larger format (prefer gif and AI/PDF) to reproduce on business stationery.
- This is an employment web site, specialising in work-from-home positions. It would be good if the icon made reference to this (See existing logo).
- Design should be slick, high impact, stylised (but still sensible and easy to read).
- Design should include text (Home Workforce) and logo/icon.
- We are going for a more modern 'web 2.0' kind of look, but still want to avoid all the usual cliches - stars, stripes, ellipse, drop shadow and Nike-style 'swoosh'.
Feel free to ask questions via PM, and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Thank you for your time. Best of luck with your bid.