We have developed 8 new different software packages that will be sold individually. Since most of the software can be linked we also are going to bundle it in a suite. Think of it as MS-Office with its individual software programs or Adobe CS3 with its programs. They all can be bought separately but they can also be purchased as a suite. Our software supports marketing and sales people in marketing departments and will be sold to senior marketing managers of bigger companies.
I am looking to have an initial graphic design made for the 8 software (products) in boxes to be able to discuss it with potential partners. So I need 8 individual DVD box designs PLUS 1 design for the total suite. Of course all packages must be clearly from the same product family.
The software tools are:
- Marketing Calendar. A tool to create a promotional calendar for a full year. This shows which promotion is on in which period etc.
- Briefing manager. A tool to write marketing/promotion briefings to agencies based on several templates.
- Workflow manager. A tool to visualize who is doing what and also to show what the project status is.
- Campaign Library. A tool to store all the marketing campaigns and materials (ie. video+print etc)
- Brand Library. A tool that provides all the latest approved marketing materials to product managers or agencies out of a digital library.
- Research Library. A tool to store all researches in a library for easy retrieval.
- Marketing Newsletter. A tool to create a digital e-mail newsletter. Design and recipient mgt is in there
- Competition Newsflash. A tool to provide readers a weekly update via an email newsletter on all activities of the competition.
This gives a bit of a rough outline of the tools. We don't have a name for the total set yet, but that wil probably be "Marketing Suite 4" so you can use that.
I am looking for an appealing yet very qualitative design. The target group is Sr. Marketing Management.
The design can be a little bit playful so it does not have to be too serious, but again, very qualitative.
On the box leave some room for text that we have to add. Rough estimate will be about 125-150 words.
All designs have to be clearly from the same family with more or less the same design elements on the same place on the box. I want to have it designed as a slim line dvd-box which will be white by the way.
The biggest advantage of using our software is “time gain” so they get more work done in less time.
The company name is CiiS or Cubic International Internet Services and the company website is on the www dot ciis dot nl website.
Summary: Design 8 DVD boxes plus 1 Suite box in PSD for software products