Have an existing app developed that just needs (graphic) re-designing & associated debugging.
The app is pre-launch, has all the main functionality and pages in place and is subject to final completion by another developer, however the design they have provided is poor.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO:
1) Develop a new stylesheet/template for the app to make it look truly modern and professional. Nothing complex, just background, page headings, title, font and styling to match my preferences and ensure all pages and images fit the new template.
2) Assist designing a splash screen, icon and home page - key graphics supplied so really just ensuring the raw images and files are put together & coded properly.
3) Help de-bug the rendering of the design
HOW YOU WILL WIN THIS JOB
* NO AGENCIES please - only experienced individuals to respond
* You MUST show a portfolio of iPhone designs that you have done personally. Other graphic design sample welcome but if you have no iPhone design experience you won't get the job.
* iPhone programming skills a MAJOR BONUS - if you can demonstrate additional skills in this area (apps you have designed AND completely programmed) you can also pick up other work in helping complete this project. The current developer has been challenging to work with so if we get on well you can pick up as much work as suits. Maybe starting at de-bugging, an ability to add extra pages quickly, improve existing graphics and images etc
You'll be given the xcode files to work with.
All work will be paid in milestones.
The design should be in 2 milestones - 1) to provide 1-3 samples of the design (keeping in mind I will give you some styles to copy) and 2) to implement & debug across all pages in the app
To help me filter out the auto-replies and respond to people who actually read this please start your response with the subject: "Response for Surfermark"
Thanks & good luck!