I require someone to take digital photos of our product line which includes 20 to 30 products. A few of the products are in kit form so a concept box will have to be included along items that are included in the kit. I suspect 2 or 3 products will have to be done this way. All products are to are to have one standard display image and one thumbnail image. The exact specs will be determined between the coder and I.
I will send the products to you via United States Postal Service or UPS. The person qualified for this job MUST be experience in taking digital pictures of commercial products. They must understand lighting and how to display pictures to get the ultimate consumer response. I prefer to work with someone in the United States because of shipping issues. The project will be considered as complete when:
1) The images have been produced upon the customer's satisfaction using a JPG or GIF format.
2) The products have been shipped back to us. (I will either send you a prepaid postage label or issue a call tag for the products)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Win 2000 Server