This is a NGO site for our work in Nicaragua. We are the Aliaza under organizations. 2 freelancers have worked on the site, but neither has finished it so it disorganized. We are seeking joomla professional who has a good sense of detail, who is able to see the overall picture and solve the smaller problems to clarify the big picture. First we will critique the site and review what needs to be finished, refined or changed.
From our point of view, we know that we need to:
• Clean up the administrative backend. Stories are filed in image folders etc
•Review template and clean up template and positions.
•Clean up links and menus
•photo galleries –
oWould like thumbnails in the left col, that lightbox open on the page
o clean looking photo album to school pictures.
o Component to link to flickr photos.
• organize and then finish shopping cart for art sales, along with DT Donate for fundraising. The basics are there, but need to be refined.
• update the current joomla and components.
• Refine Community Builder
oReview user pw from import
oIntegrate into newsletter program and on line store
• Troubleshoot Acajoom newsletter component.
• troubleshoot problems in the forum section
• Troubleshoot User Home Pages and how to integrate.
Most importantly, we have another site that we are going to convert [url removed, login to view] to joomla, so please consider this as apprenticeship for the next job. We have worked with several freelancers, and are still searching for the right person. The right person will have a good sense of detail, a clear sense of design that is simple and understated, along with the experience to use their ability to get the job done. Only professional joomla experts need submit a bid. Please include your best sites.