We are looking for a layout designer to handle designing and laying out pages for a magazine and various brochures now and then.
We would prefer the designer to be U.S.- based but are open to options.
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign.
- Creativity - taking our product and presentation to the next step.
- Working with in-house production team (the editors).
- Matching pages to other designers on the team (overall look).
- Ability to make small copy corrections (fixing typos, etc that we do not see at first) during the design process.
- Willingness to make the pages look great – cut out images, put in drop quotes – and essentially go the extra mile.
- Ability to FTP print-ready pages to printer.
- Delivery of source files to client at end of each issue .
- Fax machine (US line) for faxed text corrections.
- General availability during our production schedule – not 24/7 – but days, nights, and maybe a weekend day here and there.
Your bid should include some info about yourself, your rates (we prefer to pay per page), availability, and some sample work.
23 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $498 untuk pekerjaan ini
Greetings! I am not a factory, I am an individual to do your job well. My work speaks for me... Please check PM. Looking forward to work with you. Cheers.
Hi, Expert here... Please check your PM, for my best portfolio, let's get it done on time, professionally with best price. Waiting for reply to start the project Cheers, Shan
Hi, I am US-based experienced graphic designer with 14 years in computer graphics and publication press-prep. Please see PM for work sample, references and more info.