Three Parts of Adobe Project
A. 4.25 x 6.25 marketing postcard
B. .jpg Banner for Top of website
C. .jpg banner for sides of website
Deadline: Must be completed by Thursday April 19th, 5pm Pacific Time, United States.
Send me completed native code with layers of Adobe files when job completed.
Good English writing and speaking required.
A. Marketing Post Card
1. post card, 4.25"x 6.25", bleed
2. Full color both sides
3. Two back ground images, front and back
4. One head shot image for front side.
5. text front and back.
6. Must be .jpg or pdf (Acrobat 4 version 1.3 or higher) ready for printer
7. Must be available to Edit text and layout with me via email during Wednesday and Thursday of this week.
8. We will need to edit position the cropped back ground images and the text.
Steps front of post card
1. Crop a .jpg background image
2. Place the .jpg file as the back ground for the front of the post card
3. Add lines of text
4. Crop a second image, a .jpg head shot, from a square into an oval shape.
5. position the head shot image on front
Step for back of post card
1. Crop a .jpg file
2. Place the .jpg file as the back ground for the back of the post card.
3. Add 4 to 6 lines of text
4. Center text
5. Communicate with me via email to edit the text and crop position of image.
B. Banner for Website – Top
Goal - Create a .jpg file
Size: Make the file the same size as the attached file - [url removed, login to view]
1. Take the back ground image 1, crop it to the size of the [url removed, login to view] file. Use the top, dark purple portion of the file.
2. Create a second copy of the background image 1. Reverse the image, a mirror image.
3. Place the two images side by side. Use the right edge of the image as the middle point of the image. Blend the two images to eliminate any seam in the middle.
4. add text to top. I will provide later.
C. Banner for Website - Side
Goal: create a side banner for the website. One .jpg image approximately 22” long
1. Take the back ground image 1, reduce it to the same horizontal height as the [url removed, login to view] file. Approximately 2.5 to 3” horizontal height. Use the full image, do not crop it.
2. copy the image.
3. make a reverse, mirror image of the background image 1. Place the images side by side.
Forward facing image, then reverse mirror image, forward facing image, then reverse mirror image, forward facing image, then reverse mirror image – until 22” long.
Hello, The first part of your project will only take an hour or so. I'm in the United States and available 24/7, so editing correspondence will not be a problem. Please consider my bid
7 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $12/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.