I am Looking for simple virtual "tarot" card game site as an opt in to build my list and add high quality interactive experience at my site.
I need you design several physical sets of Cards and would like to have a virtual Shuffling using their graphics so people can
1. virtually shuffle the cards,
2. blindly choose a 1, 3 or 6 card spread
3. See an interpretation of their spread as Text and Load THE VIDEO flash File format -78 in total . Then they can go to my shopping cart and purchase a physical deck of the cards.
Functionality should include
1. compatible to link to 1 shopping cart / MICRO PAYMENT extenssion I will provide -- for name and data capture in my list,
2. The ability to save each persons readings so they can sign back in for future reference
3. The ability to do a few readings for
free and then be required to pay
4. The flexibility to change the deck of cards used. I will have 4 topics for them to choose from like relationships, careers etc and the deck will correspond to that life category.
As I develop new cards I would like to be able to showcase them in the game so the player will want to buy those cards.
2 sample sites - [[url removed, login to view]] (look at the tarot card reading section)
[[url removed, login to view]]
I will need someone familiar with these types of games and someone who can work with my web VA to coordinate the game with my site. I am very excited about this project.
Please provide details and samples of your past work with this bid
Budget No More than 400$ .
Delivery No More than 21 working days .
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Thank you .
20 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $573 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I have seen your description carefully. I can know what you want now. I am very skilled in this field. I am ready to start work. Wait your message. Thanks.