Need an affordable programmer to add new features on [url removed, login to view]
Based on the script: [url removed, login to view]
The share button for FB only shows a preview of the image and title. Content description or site info should be below title and text.
1. Full tags @Username and #hashtags should be used throughout photos/text/comments to link users and topic network forums. Each time a #hastag is posted it becomes its own forum topic.
-A Public hashtag directory where users can go to a browse hashtag forum (a forum pertaining to a hashtag only)created and in use. Aside from a list of hashtags the top of the Hashtag page should have a most popular hash tag cloud as the banner.
-Allow user to featured content post in selected hashtag category for 25 points.
Note: All posts can be uploaded anonymously if desired.
2. Add A “I’m Feeling” section in the submit content section - user selects mood icon and explains why.
- 2.5 Add a "Audio" section where users can record audio or upload. Title, description, tags to identify.
- 2.6 Add "Location" section feature. This will be a button at the bottom of every content post that allows user to include location or set it on post.
- 2.7 Add a "Submit URL" feature where user adds url and it automatically generates photo and summary of url like FB.
- 2.8 Add "Blog Entries" so users can add blogs? Allowing them to add/record images or videos and format text wysiwyg.
-2.9 Add "Ask Question" feature.
3. Base website off point system to insure equal give and take. For each post a user publishes costs 3 points, for each comment given 1 point is earned, and for each comment he gains 1 point. So in order to post they must be active. Users start off with 5 free posts. Users with multiple points can choose to feature their post. Also they go on a list of top points where users can ask them questions for a point.
4. Add buy points (for those too lazy to give back.)
5. Have a NSFW section where in order to access it user has to sign up and agree they are 18 years old (but they can also block bad posts and turn off this feature from their account settings.)
6. Admin option to create rss dummy accounts that pulls feed from Twitter/RSS feeds updating as released or at set intervals (to keep adding new content.) -(I.E I setup a fake account of People Of Walmart and every half hour or so it releases a few images from the rss feed.)
7. Auto approve and post content live feature for admin backend.
[url removed, login to view] video, audio, or images straight from your webcam or mic, for any of the media uploads. After saved it goes through a photo editor so the correct way is not sideways upon post and added fx adds style.
9. On user profiles Folders that look like app icons are added. Each one holds entries? For example say a user wants to make a video blog and record stuff on a trip he takes to Texas, he would make an icon called Texas and have all of his content able to password protect it, keep it private, or share it public or just with followers. He will be able to select the folder icon image thumbnail and the header of the page can be text designed by wysiwyg, an uploaded banner, or a map he inputs the location.
13. Profile design options - Customize Profile colors, bio, featured web links to social media, their live twitter feed and Facebook feed scrolling on their profile header Banner
15. A Message System, allow users to contact followers for free, 1 point to contact users who don't follow you.
17. Add comment system like redit where the best comments are voted up. (if point is voted up equals .5 of a point
I just want to make sure this is done and no bugs exists before turning this into an app. I know there are a lot of plugin on code canyon that can cut out extra work by implementing them so I'm hoping for the most cost effective way.
5 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $452 untuk pekerjaan ini
hello, we can do all your task we don't ask much however prices is a little bit bigger than you gave, but if you will choose us i can ensure you we will complete your job and you will be satisfied in the end.