We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to deliver new responsive web pages, modernizing our current interfaces and design marketing material. (Industry: Real Estate)
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, navigation tabs and web banners
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and will display
• Design media kits, PDF flyers
• Maintain simplicity and user friendliness with all designs
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to all types of devices
• Ability to deliver creative design while respecting deadlines
• Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
• CSS knowledge a bonus
Location and Compensation
• Work remotely.
• 10 to 20 hours per month of available work.