- I want a self-hosted online store using CS-Cart or a similar technology or even built from scratch if you don't have a functional CS-Cart version.
- The main reason for me to stress on building the website from scratch or by using CS-Cart is that self-hosted web-sites built using CS-Cart or similar technologies only need a one time payment and that is it. No monthly recurring fee.
- I don't want you to use web-site builders that require recurring monthly or annual fees like Wix, Shopify, Word-press, etc, because I want to keep my website operating cost at minimal.
- It would be great if freelancer already has a licensed version of CS-Cart where they can deploy the website on my web-hosting account.
- Developer must have a good sense of design art to develop a simple yet artistic online store for selling baklawah and other Mediterranean sweets online.
- The design theme and design pattern must be very contemporary and in par with Wix design templates
- The website should support all types of online payments including major credit card providers and paypal, stripe, etc.
- Website must support https (SSL certificate has already been purchased on the website)
- Developer hired to do the job must upload/FTP all the contents/files of the online store to the web hosting server and make sure it is fully functional and operational.
- The copy of the online tool which will be used to develop the online store (e.g., CS Cart, Wix, Squarespace, etc) must be functional without the need to renew a license or make a payment for any registration.
- The main home page should look exactly like the one in [login to view URL], except for the images/photos that I will provide the contractor with to use for the main page.
- All images on the main page should have the logo/name of our business and the sentence “Celebrating 60 of our business name/logo”. The freelancer is expected to overlay this sentence on top of each image on the home-page of the website.
- All images/photos used on the website must not be downloadable by others. In other words, when someone “right” click on an image, it should say “Copyrighted image – no download”.
- The Products section should look like the one used in [login to view URL] where products are classified into “Mixed Boxes”, “Item Boxes” and “All”.
- When user clicks on a product, it should take him to the product item page which should look like a mix of the one here: [login to view URL] (in the sense of availability of several images for the item product which can be maximized) in addition to the one found here: [login to view URL] in the sense of showing little images of different type baklawah pieces included in each item product and a description of each type.
- The about and home page should have a section for social networks accounts, e.g., Follow us on: twitter, facebook, Instagram.
- Mailing list where users can subscribe to it and add their email.
- The colors to be used for the general theme of the website are purple, green and white, like the colors here [login to view URL] and [login to view URL]
Hey, I have read your project details entirely and willing to create your website to showcase your products with interactive home page and contact page and other pages of your need. So, feel free to contact