Website developer basic information:
1. National website with potential large amount of users rating and reviewing Specific categories, services and people.
2. Members will have to create a profile with certain information, mostly biographical and locational. Also, may upload a small photo to serve as avatar.
a. Their information will need ability to keep private or make public.
3. There will be many, about 12 areas/subjects that will be reviewed and discussed. Each of these will need their own separate link/page/tab. Each of these areas:
a. Will need to be searchable by many different criteria (maybe 10).
i. i.e., city, zip, keywords, etc.
b. Also each post will need below it typical buttons such as “thumbs up, thumbs down, and flag”
4. One of the more comprehensive pages will be called something similar to “magazines”. This will be an area whereby users discuss their experience with certain “magazines” whether it is publication, a reviewer, editor etc.
a. This will need similar keywords searches such as 3a.
b. This will also need to have a pull down list of “magazines” on market and a place to request one to be added if not in list. (I can help provide resources that detail different “magazines”). It is estimated that the total number of magazines will be between 2-4,000 titles.
5. Will need to have a messaging function and/or email function.
6. There will be a basic informational view of website. However, most material will only be accessible to members who join. Once joined they will have access.
7. All members must go through some verification process to validate identify, where they work etc…
8. Another area will be where employers can list jobs. However, they pay a monthly fee to post but are not members and cannot access other postings nor membership areas.
a. This will require e-commerce for payment to me via normal methods: paypal, MC, Visa etc.
9. They must sign legal agreement when first enrolled to “act properly and within the law”.
10. Link this site with users other accounts, about 8-9, such as facebook, twitter etc…
11. There will be a “marketplace” whereby members can list specific type items they own they offer to give of sell to other members. This is only an informational forum, no money to site will be collected for this.
12. Front Page will be where current news feeds, articles blogs can be linked and/or listed.
a. Subsequent pages will be listed somewhat like Facebook from the point that in the middle with be the thread activity and to the right will be advertisements. Up top will be icons such as friends
13. Membership fees will need to be collected and paid for online through paypal, MC, Visa etc. This is up to member but may be monthly or yearly. There will be a discounted rate offered to members of certain groups.
14. Will need to be fully mobile accessible.
15. Once complete this website will need to be able to be transferred/migrated to a hosting agent as large amounts of data access will be required. For instance, Godaddy.
16. Developer will need to take initiative and make website user friendly, organized and professional.
17. Winner will also provide updates, corrections as needed to get website fully functional and within owners guidelines.
18. Winner must be in constant communication with owner and must be fluent in English (US).
19. Designer will supply good and usable photos and images as needed on the website. These must be obtained or legal to use.
20. A backup copy of site is requested to be sent before migration occurs. Depending on size this may need to be done via FedEx.
21. Overall there we estimate there will be around 20 distinct pages or tabs.
Winner will be sent a 9-10 page Word file that explains in much detail requirements of project.
Please inquire to ask questions. Please only submit a proposal if you are VERY Experienced in Website Developing. Thank you
117 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $4000 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, We'll build modern, professional, and 100% responsive site for you. Please check: [url removed, login to view] Username: [url removed, login to view] Password: sourav123456 Live site: [url removed, login to view] Relevant Skills and Experience Re Lagi