We are a strange combination of a real estate construction company and software development company. We are leveraging our two fields of expertise by developing this website which will allow us to serve our clients and tenants as well as allow us to develop a subscription service to the management software we've designed. This project provides a marketing and informative frontend to the management side we've already developed.
You will create the website while GETting dynamic HTML/JS/CSS for the domain name from our API endpoint.
Once you show us that you have the resources to produce this website we will provide you a detailed outline which you can then use to refine your price for the project.
* Running on our AWS-based IIS server. We'll configure the server then give you FTP access to necessary folders.
* Location of resource files and assets (images, etc.) will be on a local path, also accessible via FTP
* You will be using our API to send updates and receive data. Our API is very simple using only GET/POST requests and returning only json results. You will not be required to do any coding or maintenance of the API, or the underlying database, and we will provide you all necessary documentation for required use.
* You will have to create the ability for an administrative user (as identified after logging in) to be able to do in-place editing and saving (through API POST calls) of custom HTML used throughout parts of the site. This user should also be given a way to edit and save the custom CSS for the domain.
* The site is composed of a landing page and five sub-pages.
* Both the landing page and the sub-pages will be composed of primarily dynamic code pulled from the initial API call (which was created using the in-place editing feature).
* All pages, including the landing page, will share a common header and footer area which should also be able to be updated through the in-place editing feature.