We are a newly formed creative entertainment specialist company who provide entertainment services for extremely high-end clients. Being on the cutting edge of the entertainment industry, we require a custom designed, responsive website that will simply wow our customers.
As an example of what we like, the Karl Lagerfeld website ([url removed, login to view]) has many elements we admire very much such as:
• The transparent footer that stays at the bottom of the home page with social media links.
• On the Karlism page ([url removed, login to view]), we love the spinning X that closes the page.
• The Parfums section ([url removed, login to view]) is amazing, we will have video footage that could be used in something like this. We also love the way you can scroll sideways in some sections for more information and the great animation behind the quote sections.
• We are looking for a website with darker colours and we would like the dominant colour to be black (black background with white text) and we will use a white logo with a black background.
All that being said, we are more than open to any new highly creative ideas, we love the things mentioned above but if you have something even better in mind we are completely open to your ideas, we specialise in bringing new ideas into creation and would love our website to reflect that.
To give you an ideal of the level of work we do, we have listed below some of our previous clients:
• Music clients such as George Michael, Eve, Adam Lambert, Lily Allen, Black Eyed Peas ...
• Fashion clients such as Jean Paul Gaultier, Bvlgari, Paspaley, Myer...
• Film and Live Performance clients such as Magic Mike, Happy Feet, Moulin Rouge, The Arias, The MTV Awards ...
• TV/Commercial clients such as Cadbury, Coca Cola, Escada Sport, Just Jeans, So You Think You Can Dance ...
• Corporate clients such as Sony, McDonalds, BMW, Jim Beam, MAC, Pepsi, Coca Cola, Volvo, Volkswagen, Fox Studios Australia, Vogue, Westfield, Channel 9, Nike...
Our website will have the following sections,
• WHO IS xxxxxx
• WHAT WE DO
- Live Performance
- Creative Direction
- Visual Artistry
• PROJECTS – PAST & PRESENT
Although the sub-menu items may not be used for the What We Do Page as we do not want to add too much “flowery” text on this page, we would rather show people the process of putting together a creative production from start to finish. We don’t want to tell people what we can do, we want to show them how good we already do it and really take them through the process involved. We’re thinking simple concise statements with the imagery to back up the statement made.
We are also playing with the idea of creating a video that shows a sketch of a set design which transforms into the actual event, just as something to complement the page. We would create that video ourselves.
We also have a photo shoot scheduled in the next couple of weeks which will be used for the main images on our website and we will also provide as many relevant photos and videos as possible. We will also provide the existing content we have so you have something to work with - although that will definitely change as it is just a first draft right now. We are happy to provide any extra text you might need for things like slides/banners or whatever might come up too, and understand the need to cut down or increase text to complement the design too.
To sum it all up we are looking for a website that is as luxurious and “expensive” looking as possible (like a designer label), but with a lot of flair and creativity in its construction. We are highly reputed creative engineers of the dance, fashion, music and artistic world who are branching out and becoming a corporation, so we need our website to be something extraordinary! Only the most highly talented of web developers with proof of their work need apply.