Using PHP and mySQL, design a simple website that will be used as the administration website for an online teaching company in the country of Myanmar.
The actual online 'classroom' will use the LINE mobile application, because conventional online classroom software, including Skype, use too much bandwidth. LINE app uses bandwidth more efficiently and has been proven to support video chat on the mobile networks in Myanmar.
This project does NOT involve the LINE app coding requirements, only the website coding requirements.
The website is hosted on a conventional cpanel host, and you will be given temporary access to this server for uploading and testing your code etc.
The language of the website pages will be will be in English and Myanmar language, and the user can select the language. For this project, the Myanmar web pages will duplicate the English language pages, and then a local translator will create the Myanmar text, which requires Unicode support by your code.
The functions that need to be coded are:
- Several public-facing, static web pages (home page, contact form, about us)
- A user registration page and code, where the user can select to register as a teacher or student, and receive a log-in password, (which is also sent to them by email. The registered user can log in and update/edit the fields of their profile.
- A facility to allow a registered student to buy credits for lessons. Lessons will be sold in blocks of 10x30 minutes. The student will be able to pay online for these credits.
Note - In Myanmar, Paypal and Visa payments are not yet accepted. However, there is a local system called Myanpay ([login to view URL]) which is very established and works just like making an online credit or debit card payment. The API to integrate with Myanpay is simple to use and these details will be provided.
- A search/browse teachers' profiles routine, to allow a student to log in and browse the database of teachers (the search fields are TBD). The availability calendar (see below) of the teacher can then be displayed.
- A calendar with day-time hours (07.00 - 23.00), which can be accessed by each registered teacher. The calendar will be divided into 30 minute period. Each teacher will have their own calendar. On this calendar, (where all time periods are closed out by default), the teacher can 'open' any available time period to make it available for a student.
- The same calendar can be viewed by any registered student, who can then 'book' a time period (or several time periods). Note that the student can book a time period only if they have sufficient credit to 'buy' this lesson. The balance of lesson credits will be adjusted whenever a lesson period is booked, and a reminder email sent to the student when their credit is running low.
This time period is then booked on that teacher's calendar and cannot be subsequently booked by another student, and cannot be made available again by the teacher.
- A routine to allow either teacher or student to cancel a lesson period. In both cases, the time period is opened again on the calendar. If the student has canceled, a penalty fee will be debited from the students lesson credit balance. If the teacher cancels, a penalty fee will be debited from their salary.
- A routine to manage the payments that are due to each teacher. The payment will allow for a flat payment amount for each 30-minute lesson period. Additional payments will be made for teaching at the weekend. The payment routines should include a facility to allow each teacher to check the current balance of their earnings
- A database that holds basic functions and values that are used by the system, and might be occasionally (and globally) changed
90 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1010 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks