1. Existing site has not been created to be database driven, multi-country with the opportunity to expand.
2. The project will use PHP/MySQL, an open source development platform, to develop
Hot E Date.
3. Additional benefits include time and cost management benefits. We believe, based on our experience with other clients, that it is faster and less costly developing using PHP/ MySQL.
4. User Accounts: User Log-In, Telephone + Email validation
5. Contact Information housed within Database. Business/Support with fax + phone #
6. Privacy and Terms as one section (Database driven)
7. Front End to be designed and created by Hani of Hot E Date
8. Backend, Database to be developed your company.
“AS IS” analysis
2. User to User Messaging
3. Login Portal
4. Tex chat
5. Video chat per payment
The new site will have all the following main pages as defined on the existing front page
a. H O M E
b. U S A , C A N A D A , E U R O P , A S I A , A U S T R I A , L A T I N A M E R I C A
c. My account
Requirements gathering data
1. Defining major deliverables and when they’re expected.
2. The tasks that support the deliverables, as well as which side will perform them,
a. e.g. the AHJ to perform testing or sign off or backend developer to provide project status updates. Both sides will have to perform their tasks.
3. The project management process, the creation, publication and update of the project schedule and milestones.
4. What resources are required for the project, what facilities will be used and whose equipment will be needed, as well as testing requirements?
5. Who will pay which costs and when.
List of requirements
1. Social media / SEO Site to be more social media friendly
2. Customer service
consideration Existing developers not accountable in response to client questions and
3. Site administration Administrator login to edit/change select database items/options
considerations A shopping cart type process to entering orders from customers in the future
5. Currency Convertor Integrate a live currency convertor feed in order to facilitate multi-national
Support to a user’s local country.
6. Privacy and Terms Backend Table to house Privacy and Terms section
7. Contact Page Backend Table to house Contact Page
8. User Account Backend to support User Accounts and prospective pay system in the future.
9. User Validation Telephone and Email validation system
10. Website presentation of images on mobile
Devices Optimized how graphics pages are displayed on multiple devices, smart phone, tablets, laptop, desktop etc.
11. Password reset facility Self-serve password reset facility to be implemented
12. Video chat PPV The performance has to have approved account from [login to view URL]
Management. The performances have the facility to know when the viewer is already making the payment to their accounts.
13. Video chat page Video chat page show to the user all the performance language in the line.
14. The viewers The viewers have the ability have ability to navigates throw the performances
and chose one on one chat.
The ad page:
The ad pages have 3 types of ads.
1. Top ad: These top ads it will be in total of 10 ads. To the user be able to put their ad they should making a pet the higher pet it will be the top first then until lowest one it’ll be no 10. If a new user want put their ad they must make a pet higher than lowest price to get in on the top ads.
2. Side ads: Same as the top ads except it will be images instead of content in each line.
3. Free ads: Itself explanatory.
45 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $917 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi Thanks for posting the job, i had read the details and its quite a lot of work to be done and i am available from now to start the project. whirl like to discuss the opportunity. Regards, Yousuf
Hello I'm ready to do this job i will give you attractive and eye catching website compatible with all smart devices and browsers if you have any more question feel free to ask me thanks regards