I have almost completed a woocommerce ecommerce website using the Divi theme 3.0. It is a ecommerce store selingl clothes and accessories . I am using a dropshipper who will ship the goods directly to the customer who have purchased from my website. The main issue I am having is Bulk importing product in CSV file and getting the retail price and inventory quantity correct
I want the following tasks completed
1. Remove all existing products from the website which I uploaded . Insert all products from the dropshippers CSV file/ Url link and inventory quantities using the WP import pro version plugin which I have installed . If any code needs to be inserted it has to be documented . I have code detail on email from the Support team in WP import which they reccomend to install.
2. All products to be categorised and linked to sub catogeries in a similar fashion to the dropshippers website which I will attached on awarding this job.
3. I want a separate page for the brands and have them linked to all products
4. The website to have good SEO on all pages and that there has a good visibility on google UK.
5. API INTEGRATION - This entails the customer making a purchase, this generates a sales order from my Clothing website (dropshipping affiliate) to wholesaler platform who will ship it directly to the customer. Code has to be inserted which is on attached file pdf file. This is critical part of this job .
6. Document how you briefly completed tasks and made changes so I know going forward for myself.
7. Other minor requests if they occur to complete the job to my satisfaction
I am only interested in Freelancesr who are very experienced in woocommerce with variations of products.
22 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €172 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, man I am very interested in this job. This is my responsible position. please check my portfolios. Relevant Skills and Experience q Proposed Milestones €155 EUR - q