We are The Salvation Army in Central Ohio and we need a local Graphic Designer to help us create a professional Annual Report. We are putting out these specifications below and need a response by Tuesday, January 22 (including the cost of your work).
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
The Salvation Army in Central Ohio is inviting proposals for graphic design services in the creation of its annual report for calendar year 2018. The reports need to be completed and printed no later than May 1.
Title: Graphic Design for Annual Report
Project Manager: Erika Shemberg, eshemberg@[login to view URL] or 614.437.2146
Submittal Deadline: Proposals to be received by mail or email no later than January 22, 2019
(Finalists may be invited to meet in person with Salvation Army staff before project is awarded.)
Award Announcement: No Later than February 28, 2019
• The annual report produced under this contract will be comparable in quality to those from prior years (please email Erika Shemberg your mailing address if you’d like prior versions to be sent to you via US mail).
• Design and create theme consistent with branding standards for The Salvation Army including: cover and inside page design, artwork and other design elements based on feedback/direction from Salvation Army staff.
• If awarded project, present no less than three (3) design concepts for the annual report to Salvation Army staff at initial meeting.
• Participate in at least two in person meetings to discuss expectations, content, theme and other feedback.
• Keep dimensions of annual report same as previous years so it may fit into a #10 envelope. Keep in mind printing costs—no special fold-outs or other cost prohibitive features.
• Work with the printer to ensure all design elements translate into proper requirements for printing.
• Submit properly formatted files to printer.
• Return all original artwork to The Salvation Army as appropriate.
• Provide a pdf file of the finished project to be used digitally on web site and other digital applications.
• Outline in detail all budget elements including exactly how revisions will be charged to The Salvation Army. Be very specific about the process and payment structure for revisions (e.g. are charges incurred by number of revisions, billable hours to make changes etc..).
• Develop a timeline for project including deadlines for content, revisions, photographs, approvals etc… keeping in mind an in-hand date of May 1.
• Indicate who the one point of contact will be for the project.
• Indicate payment schedule. Final payment will be held until all requirements are met.
• Provide at least two references of clients for which the respondent recently performed services.
• Provide examples of at least two relevant projects/accomplishments.
• Feel free to contact Erika Shemberg with any questions.
• Please submit proposals to Kristin Hampton-Harmon by January 22 by email [login to view URL]@[login to view URL] or mail at The Salvation Army, 966 E. Main Street, Columbus, Ohio 43205.
Thank you for your interest in helping The Salvation Army.
10 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $2036 untuk pekerjaan ini
Sir. I want to do your project. I have a good knowledge about graphics design. Before Work I'll give you sample design. If you like my work, Then you can select me. Thank you.