Looking for a CONCEPT ARTIST to sketch or draw, then color/finish a conceptual artwork piece of an architechural structure for a proposal presentation. This art project should show a realistic building with human silhouettes for reference.
• Project budget: $55 USD
• Possible additional $10 USD "tip" for a job-well-done at conclusion of project
• 3 Milestones: Initial award to begin project of 1st - 3rd drafts after feedback, final award once completed art is satisfactor. Tip (if any) awarded after completed project.
• Timeline: 1st draft review within 3 days of initial award date. Final piece due within 10 days of initial award date.
• Project details:
• concept artwork of an elaborate outdoor wooden gazebo. It is large in size. It is decorated with wedding flowers.
• the elevation point of view can be either from directly in front of the gazebo or from an angle from either left or right of center.
• standing on the gazebo are a bride and a groom. Bride is dressed in a long princess style wedding gown and veil. Groom is dressed in dark gray tuxedo and bow tie.
• there are spectators standing as well as seated watching. There are white wooden folding chairs with wedding flowers on the ends.
• the background behind the gazebo has various trees that are flowering depicting Spring time. A river can be seen in the background as well.
• white dove birds along with colorful butterflies should be flying in the air for a subtle look.
• small green bushes should be shown at the base of the gazebo in optimal locations.
• a brick walkway leads up to the stairs at the front if the gazebo.
Samples of elements will be provided for your reference.
Only serious proposals please. If you are unable to follow the set budget and timeline, please do NOT bid on this project.