I I have selected a premium website ([login to view URL]) and need it to be customized with my brand elements for an apparel company: logo, color palette, font, new photography and content. The site is roughly 12-15 pages.
The template we chose needs to be modified to fit the new content. For example, the template may lay out 5 products in a row where we will only have 4, so this page design would need to be tweaked. Or we would need to add a video to the home page instead of a carousel. Or we would need to resize photography and make sure the file sizes are optimized for quick page loads.
I need someone with a detail-oriented and stylish design eye as well as someone who knows their way around Shopify and can make modifications such as those described above.
This person would then need to train me on how to upload new product content, make copy changes and add blog posts.
1. Chosen Shopify theme: [login to view URL]
2. Current site is built in Squarespace. Will need to migrate any customer data, visitor cookies, etc.
3. The product inventory (outdoor jackets) will not be a lot to start (2 Mens and 2 Womens styles, each in 2 colors. Tees and accessories.)
4. SEO optimized - implement all meta data, page and photo titles and tagging.
5. New photography will be available to implement in April although we will need to map out basic page structure THIS WEEK that will guide our photo shoot.
6. We would like to integrate reviews. Currently uses yotpo: [login to view URL] but understand that there is a native review plugin for Shopify.
7. Would like have at least 3 rounds of revision to refine based on feedback
8. Upon launch, you would need to walk me through basic functionality to update product and storytelling content.
I am based in the US on Eastern Standard Time.