I would like to develop a web application to be used for leadership/ management training. The software should have the ability to do the following:
- Baseline assessment of management skills - allow 'learners' to take a baseline assessment for a particular course
- Case study assessments - allow 'learners' to access case studies and answer questions based on understanding/ interpretation of case study content
- Archive/ reporting of progress with management skills - all 'learners' and others to track progress after taking multiple assessments
The application needs to have the following capabilities:
- Registration & login
- Creating, changing and archiving profiles
- Creating, changing and archiving of assessments (baseline & case studies)
- Hosting of video content
- Integration with webinar app.
- Booking functionality for face to face class
- Reporting functionality with drill up/down functionality (per learner, group, team or organisation)
- Cloud based hosting & storage - link to google
Below is a high-level example of a use case
1. Susan (learner) enrols/registers for problem solving course as part of a specific group.
2. Susan takes a baseline assessment to determine their current level of Problem solving skill.
3. Susan gets real time results after completing baseline assessment. This result is stored under her profile.
4. Susan then goes on training by
- watching recorded video
- joining live scheduled webinar
- booking face to face class
5. Some time later Susan wants to refresh the problem solving skills and takes a case study assessment.
6. Susan gets her results in real time after completing assessment. This result is stored. The result details the score as well as details about where she got the answer correct and where she didn't.
7. Susan can take as many case study assessments as she likes.
8. Susan can watch recorded video of the problem solving lesson to refresh her knowledge on areas she got wrong.
9. Susan can see reports of all her activity on the course including results she got for specific assessments.