== INTRODUCTION ==
The smart phone application is designed for dental and oral health market, specifically for dentists and their assistants to manage the dental service in clinic.
The phase 1 project is targeted to 1) design a booking / reservation management service to help dentist or assistant to manage the up-coming patients easily through their mobile phone; 2) promote the service to allow more registration.
== WORK SUMMARY ==
The phase 1 project contains
[login to view URL] views (month/week/day) to illustrate booking information;
a) Add / edit / view patient details.
[login to view URL] account page and registration flows;
[login to view URL] information with service introduction.
Information Architecture can be find in attached files.
== REQUIREMENTS ==
We believe you are UX/UI expert with lot of portfolios in mobile app design. You work professionally and know well about the platform best practices from both iOS and Android. You have an open mind set and can present your idea as well as incorporate the feedback.
Moreover,we would like the app design to present a state of art:
- Minimal: content / service is the king.
- Elegant (beautiful): follow the latest design trend, i.e. material design.
- Useful: provide best user experience to specific group of user / persona.
- Animated: help user focus on the key things.
Detailed requirements can be find in attached files.
== WHAT YOU WILL GET ==
You will get more than the price:
1. We speak design language so you don't need to "guess" the scope of work, instead you will have a clear specification with what (not) to do. All you need to do is unleash your design creativity to visualize the services.
2. We will provide you lot of references and examples to help you start fast and we will also brain storming together when you running out of ideas.
3. We have defined the project phase 2/3/4 so it will be an ongoing engagement with potential higher hourly rate if you deliver the phase 1 work with high quality and satisfaction.
Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you!
BTW, the work is PURE graphic design. No app development / programming is needed. Cheers!