I'm developing a board game and I'm looking for an artist and creative graphic designer to help me design the trading cards. The work consists of:
- Designing the 3 different types of cards: Common, Rare and Epic.
- Only front side of the card. Back side is not required.
- Landscape layout.
- For Common cards, White/Black/Gray color should predominate. For Rare ones, Green. And for Epic, Yellow/Gold.
- For each type of card you should design borders, decorations (font, icons, etc.) and background.
- I expect the designer to be creative and put all elements in harmony with the rest of the design.
- Note that the cards doesn't have illustration because they are mostly text. But the background must be awesome and make the difference.
- The design I expect should be minimalist. Something that you look at and say: wow, this is beautiful!
- High resolution (300dpi).
- The output I expect are 3 psd files, one for each card type, so I can then render all the cards myself.
To get inspired, I understand you need to know the real topic of the game, and the real information that the cards will contain. I will share all this information to the chosen designer.
Required to have a portfolio which I can take a look.
I have attached a mock example of the expected layout (the layout must be landscape).
Do not take the sample mock I've done as the design. It is only a way to show you how many elements are required and what type of elements are. Be creative and feel free to change the design to make it look spectacular.