Case Study Description
Create fully configurable website for a Hospital (for reference Badar al Sama Hospital) which should include patient registration, appointment booking, service details, doctor’s details and special packages. Most often, visitors will use your website to search discounted deals on packages. All patients are then forwarded to the corresponding department of the hospital, while your website, which is regarded as an affiliate earns in the form of per-click and per-patient registration earnings. Your profit grows with traffic.
Your task is to plan, design and implement a website with dynamic webpages using Dreamweaver, keeping in mind the following points. (Your portfolio will be assessed based on evaluation criteria specified below.)
1. The home page should be attractive enough to provide all details to the page visitors with details of your website and its importance. There should be enough study done in order to provide relevant information with pictures and supported data if required. Other information related to your idea can also be displayed. The color combination used across the web pages should be synchronized and eye catching.
2. CSS style sheets should be used throughout the website.
3. All the pages should contain link to the home page.
4. Use tables to display different details.
5. Insert rollover images where necessary to display pictures of the different types of information and messages.
6. Use similar frame styles throughout the site.
7. Use Event: on Mouseover to display messages on the status bar.
8. Use Jump menus wherever necessary.
9. Create popup windows wherever necessary.
10. Create forms for the customers to signup online.
11. Create email links for customers to send feedbacks and enquiries.
12. Create site map of the complete website.
13. Innovation in design and preparation.
17 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $159 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have 5 years experience in making stunning websites for businesses. I can deliver according to your requirements. Please come to chat to discuss more in details.