We’re a software company based in San Francisco looking for a talented designer to help us with our website redesign. Our product helps recruiters and technology leaders conduct live interviews with candidates in a real-time, shared coding environment.
We already have a website and a growing paid userbase - your role is to help us build on this foundation with the aim to improve conversion rates and sales using best practices in web design.
- You have previous web design experience working with fast-paced technology startups.
- You have solid artistic and design skills.
- You are good with conceptualizing projects.
- You are proficient in graphic design.
- You have a basic to advanced coding knowledge.
- You are familiar with SEO and marketing best practices.
You will work alongside a copywriter and a web developer, providing inputs for improvement and moving the project forward to the best of your abilities.
You will be provided with medium-fidelity wireframes, including real content and indicated positioning on each page. You will have full creative control over the final design, aiming to maximize the impact of the text and highlighting the product’s biggest selling points.
We are planning to redesign 4 pages, aiming to complete the project before the end of May.
- Opportunity to establish a consistent working relationship with a fast-growing technology startup.
- Responsive team members, offering support and quick feedback whenever needed.
- Above average compensation and a strict payment schedule.
How to apply:
Please send 2-3 examples of websites for software products you’ve worked on and tell us why you think you're the right person for the role. Ideally, your samples should be from B2B products.
We’re looking for someone who is thorough and dedicated to doing good work. For this reason, please start your cover letter with these exact words: “Hey guys, I’m the web designer you’re looking for”. This way, we’ll know you’ve read and understood the full job description.
Thank you for reading this and good luck!