This is the same as you did for us yesterday but with a different brand and value.
Following the instructions below, please make the needed updates to the attached document.
1) Open the 4 banner templates. Each contains linked files for faster workflow. Linked layers will enable a quick update across all 4 banners. The linked parts are the button, the headline, new, and the promo.
2) Double click on the linked layer. Once the linked file is open, make changes there and save. The change should then appear in all banners.
3) Change: Please update the image and verbiage to say; Get $1000 Toward a DJI Phantom 4 – see attached image (DJI Phantom)
4) Please update the colors used for the verbiage of the brand and value to be coherent with the image and creative. You have design freedom here, use your own skillset.
1) Open the Email PSD template. Replace the images in three places: the promo gift card, the texture/pattern behind the headline area, and the smaller image that is next to the gift card.
2) The chosen images should reflect the style/feel/mood of the brand that is being promoted on the gift card. However, please do not use the actual brand images. It would be great if the smaller bottom image could feature a person doing things that are related to the brand’s product.
3) Use the following link for the brand image in the main sector
4) The final email deliverable contains 4 image slices. Click View - Show - Guides. You’ll notice exactly where to cut the email in order to get those 4 image slices. Export each slice into the img folder and replace the existing files with the new ones.
5) Open index.html. You’ll need to update the alt tag in 2 places: on image [login to view URL] and image 4.jpg. This is a very important step and should not be overlooked.
6) Please update the verbiage to say “Get $1000 Toward a DJI Phantom 4
7) Please update the colors used for the verbiage of the brand and value to be coherent with the image and creative. You have design freedom here, use your own skillset.
7) Click save and you’re done!