We are looking for a supplier for 15 email templates. Custom designed and sliced.
Only bid if you have experience with delivering email templates and can show us references.
Templates should be according the following requirements:
1. Templates should be working in all standard email clients
2. Code HTML emails in a plain-text, no-frills editor. That'll
output the cleanest possible code
3. Don't go nuts with CSS. Use inline CSS as much as possible,
and stay away from CSS Positioning. Simple tables work best.
or DHTML. Viruses are typically embedded into those types of files, so anti-virus programs will block them. Sorry, no
5. Code the HTML emails using absolute paths for your images;
[url removed, login to view]
6. Webmail clients (Yahoo, MSN, Hotmail, Gmail, etc) typically
strip out any HTML code above and below (and including) the
BODY tags. Therefore:
o BODY BGCOLORs will not work. Create a 100% wide table with
your bgcolor, and embed your template inside that.
o Any embedded CSS inside your HEAD tags will not work. Embed
your CSS below the BODY tag, just above your content.
7. Just about ALL email programs turn off your images by
default. The recipient has to click a button to "display
images." This is a default feature, and can't be turned off.
And most recipients have to be really motivated to click
that button. Therefore: Don't design HTML emails that are
nothing but one big image. Recipients won't see anything
(and spam filters can't read any content, so they'll assume
8. Don’t come up with copy’s of existing newsletters we now
the resources as well.
1. Regular newsletter
2. Authentic newspaper letter
3. modern company newsletter
4. Web 2.0 newsletter
5. classic newsletter
6. product mailing
7. advertisement mailing
8. mailing based on sales actions
9. mailing based on recruiting personnel
10. mailing web 2.0 marketing
11. Advertising Real estate
12. Advertising first time mailing (with room for introduction)
13. Service advertising
14. Product advertising
15. New product advertising
Please state references + delivery time + time in your reply / pm