We have four envelopes that will be custom die-cut...but need to provide the vendor with the outlines of the four envelopes.
- 4 Envelopes:
1) Sized like attached "XL No 10..." sample, but with straight edges and squared-off flap on the envelope [don't want the flap to be a rounded/pointed flap]
2) Like the above sample [with squared-off top and bottom flaps), but for a wedding reply card. Folded size should measure 7.5 x 4.
3) Square Envelope to measure [url removed, login to view] x [url removed, login to view] when folded - Like square sample...but with a little deeper top flap
4) Square Envelope to measure [url removed, login to view] x [url removed, login to view] when folded...but with a little deeper top flap
- Vector illustration (.ai or .eps)
- Black Lines; no grayscale
- Fold lines to be denoted with dashed lines
- Cut lines to be denoted with solid lines
Client budget is limited. Please make best bid first...