I have a prototype web app in [login to view URL] that I need help finishing. It's not a complicated app, but I need help polishing the product and getting it ready for deployment.
Essentially, it is a to-do list type app with several additional features. Each user will have will several goals, and each goal will have tasks they need to complete to reach those goals. Users will log in and be able to create goals and tasks, and see their own existing goals and list of tasks. I will send more detailed specifications during the interview process if you are interested in applying.
My prototype works for the most part, but here are the things I need help with:
1. User experience - I need a developer experienced in UI/UX and web design to make my app more user-friendly and visually appealing.
2. User and data management - I need help with the login system so that when users log in, they only see their own data.
3. Payment system - I need to establish a payment system for users. Braintree is the default payment system right now. Users will be charged monthly to use the app. I do want to offer a 30-day trial as well.
4. Efficiency - I am sure my design could be more efficient. I am open to suggestions.
5. Email marketing campaign - I need to put a system in place to capture emails when users sign up so that I can send welcome emails and newsletters. I have a ConvertKit account that we can use.
6. Mobile app - I would like to deploy a very simple mobile app with limited features to complement the web app. Features will be limited to logging in, viewing existing data, and editing existing data. The mobile app does not need to have a feature that will allow new users to create accounts. All new users should be creating accounts using the web app, not the mobile app. The mobile app can be developed as a new page in Bubble.is. I can package it myself for deployment
I would prefer to keep the app in Bubble, so preference will be given to developers with experience in the [login to view URL] programming language, though I am open to different platforms. I just need to be able to understand how the back-end works so that I can make changes myself as necessary (Another reason why I would prefer to keep it in Bubble). I will give the selected developer collaborator access to my Bubble app so that you can view and edit it.
Right now, I'm just trying to launch the Minimum Viable Product, though I have many other features in mind for future versions of the app, so this project can lead to future work if it's designed well and turns out to be successful.
If you are interested in helping me, I would like to see some examples of your work. I will then send more detailed specifications to a few freelancers that I think would be a good fit, and will request that you send me an estimate for the amount of time it will take you to complete the app to those specifications. I may also have a brief video interview with the final round of applicants so I can show you the web app and how it works exactly. Please also make sure to include your hourly rate so I can estimate the total development cost.
Thank you all! I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
24 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $22/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, Our concept Engineer would like to discuss about how your idea can be converted into successfully running business. Please let me know when you are available for discussion.