*** PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS TO BE CONSIDERED ***
1) Do you have experience with WordPress?
3) Do you have experience developing plugins?
4) Do you have experience developing themes?
5) Do you have experience designing and editing graphics on Photoshop/Illustrator?
6) How much would you like to make per month? And how many days and hours are you available per week?
7) Are you willing to go through a testing period where you’re paid on a project per project basis?
8) Are you willing to do a simple WordPress test now? (paid if you do it on time)
9) How many years of experience do you have?
10) What are the links of some of the most recent websites you’ve created?
11) Are you fluent in English?
12) Why are you the right person for the job?
About the job:
We’re looking for a web developer and designer to join our web team. We’re a UK based company serving clients all over the world and need an experienced WordPress designer and developer to help us with some of our projects.
Most of the work that we do is either institutional websites with 5-15 pages, or e-commerce stores with 20-50 products, both based on WooCommerce. All our projects are WordPress based.
The ideal candidate:
- extremely experienced with WordPress/PHP/CSS
- extremely experienced with Photoshop or graphic design
- reliable and strong work-ethic
- great English communication skills
- follow instructions with minimal supervision
- interested in a long-term position
Right now we’d like to have you do a couple of tests, if it works out you’ll be doing a few projects, and if everything works out after that, you’ll join our team full time. So initially, we’ll pay you on a per project basis, and then move on to a monthly salary.
Please attach your CV, portfolio and as much information about you or your experience as you deem necessary.