I am looking for a designer to help us create 2 graphics that we would use to post to social media (Facebook, Instagram) to market an upcoming sale. Details are as follows.
Our business is a shop selling a line of clothing targeted for young urban males, ages 16-28. The line has products such as T-shirts, hoodies, caps, jeans and sneakers. Our business is located in New York City and our main customer base is in New York but we also sell online nationwide to customers in other states and also internationally. Our style can be described with: urban fashion, cool, young adult males.
We are running an early Spring sale in March and will need 2 graphic that we can use to promote it on Facebook and Instagram.
Things that needs to be on it:
1) Our logo
2) Headline - “Spring SALE”
3) Sub-headline #2: “Up to 30% off all T-shirts”
4) Sub-headline #3: “Sale begins March 15”
5) 1 or a combination of photos on each
The following files will be provided:
1) Our logo - vector file (AI)
2) Product photo #1: photo of a T-shirt (3264x2448 JPG)
3) Product photo #2: photo of a Hoodie (3264x2448 JPG)
4) One store photo: photo of our store (3264x2448 JPG)
5) One model photo: photo of someone wearing our hoodie in a street setting (3264x2448 JPG)
All text needs to be included in both final graphics, including the logo. The photos can be used however you’d like. Can mix and match or even use two photos in one.
The 2 final graphic files should be in the following dimensions:
1) For Facebook: 470x470
2) For Instagram: 1080x1080
I only need the final files in PNG format. Total 4 files. 2 styles, each styled for Facebook and Instagram.
The graphics can contain illustrations of your own if you'd like, but not required. You can use different font pairings if you'd like as well, typeface is at your discretion as long as it is in line with our overall style. You have the creative freedom. To get an idea of what style we are close to, see the inspiration from below.
Some sample banner styles that I like from other businesses:
1) [url removed, login to view]
2) [url removed, login to view]
3) [url removed, login to view]
Please present examples or a portfolio of your previous work, preferably showing similar type of marketing collateral would be helpful. Thanks in advance.