TrainingCentral Solutions is looking for suitable candidate who can work on a freelance or part time basis with us. We are looking for graphic designers with the following skills
1. Expertise in Microsoft Power Point – expertise in PPT animations. Candidates should be able to show innovative creations close to examples on the YouTube (channel name = TrainingCentral Solutions).
2. Ability to convert a storyboard as provided by TrainingCentral instructional designers into attractive and engaging e-learning courses.
3. Should have a good skill for colour palette selection, working with stock photos, music and video.
4. Ability to work with music files and for video post-production editing would be an added advantage.
1. Insider Trading - PITR - [login to view URL]
2. E-mail Etiquette - EE - [login to view URL]
3. Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace (POSH) - [login to view URL]
4. Goods and Services Tax - [login to view URL]
Please go through these for better understanding.
The candidate should be able to understand to a certain level the functional aspects of the courseware to able to design the graphic presentation on PPT slides.
Persons with Graphic Design skills will be given preference. Any prior experience in iSpring Suite or Articulate Storyteller will be an added advantage.
14 pekerja bebas membida secara purata ₹24052 untuk pekerjaan ini
I am a visual architect and realistic outlining is my obsession. I have involvement in working with numerous organisation. I am sure that I can do your work in a wagers conceivable [login to view URL] !
I have good experience in creating e-learning ppt’s. I have done this work already for Fujitsu Consulting India. For creating e-learn materials for internal trainings.
Has worked for Fortune 500 companies Expert in creating PowerPoint, Illustrator and Photoshop Has experience working with McKinsey and their business consultants