Support executing digital graphics from creative concepts for a number of clients. The Junior Graphic Designer is responsible for preparing graphic assets to required formats within tight deadlines.
They will support a sales team to ensure consistency of design and attention to detail is upheld across various client projects.
Under the guidance of the Creative Management team, they will use design templates and exisiting artwork to meet multiple briefs. They will protect the concept artwork to ensure consistency across all clients is upheld.
They will liaise with a fast paced fun team and demonstrate their skills in the Adobe Create Suite, while being able to self drive their workload with a feel of autonomy. This role is ideal for someone wishing to practice their recent study in Graphic Design.
About the designer:
• Experience in a Graphic Design role or currently studying related field.
• Excellent time management skills in particular managing tight deadlines.
• Exceptional attention to detail and commitment to upholding high client expectations.
• Understand that your work availability impacts business relations and you must have a strong work ethic.
• You will be enthusiastic about working with existing artwork and processes.