Location – Singapore, Duration – 1 month
Vital Strategies, based in New York City, is an international public health organization. We develop and oversee programs to strengthen public health systems and address leading causes of morbidity and mortality, providing expertise in project implementation and management, strategic communications, epidemiology and surveillance, and other core public health capacities. Our specific programs include road safety, obesity prevention, tobacco control, and activities to strengthen public health data systems and the use of public health data to guide policy and decision-making. Activities are based in low and middle-income countries and cities in Africa, Latin America, Asia and the Pacific. Please visit our website at [login to view URL] to find out more about our work.
Vital Strategies is looking for qualified candidates for the temporary position of Graphic designer. The candidate will be responsible for supporting the Policy, Advocacy and Communications team in the execution of activities around the world that advance health and opportunity for all people. The Graphic designer will work with a world-class team of communication experts with a culture of supportive teamwork, rigorous evaluation, innovation and good humour. This position will be temporary, with the possibility of contract renewal.
Responsibilities will include conceptualization, design, and execute sophisticated print and online content across multiple platforms.
• A portfolio that shows a broad range of content (brochures, social media memes etc)
• Strong graphic design knowledge (background in visual communications preferred)
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud: Specifically, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash
• Good layout skills
• Have a keen eye for details
• Creative and aesthetically inclined
• Driven and efficient self-starter, comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment and tight deadlines.
• Excellent verbal, written, visual communication and organization skills.