Background: We have an Office 365 E1 License that we are working with (SharePoint, Document Stores, Skype for Business, OneDrive, Exchange, Azure, etc). The all of the following sites and resources need to be created in our SharePoint 365 site.
Task 1: Create company branded default template for a new site and a new page.
Task 2: Create secure document store (repository) to replace LAN share drive and secure document archives.
Task 3: Create a complete branded and graphical pleasing Intranet presence including the following:
- SharePoint 365 landing homepage (include news, frequent links, links to the sites below, etc).
- Operations site (links to documents, forms, news, policies, information).
- Finance site (links to documents, forms, news, policies, information).
- Human Resources site (links to documents, forms, news, policies, information).
- Information Technology site (links to documents, forms, news, policies, information).
- Policies site (links to documents, forms, news, policies, information).
- Documents repository with versioning turned on to replace a share drive.
- Access restrictions and policy configuration to scale access rights.
- Configure and implement two SharePoint forms that include several levels of workflow and data stored in SharePoint. The saved form data needs to be able to be recalled and viewed in a graphically pleasing form type manor.
- Link pages to make use of other resources in O365 such as Document stores, Skype for Business, personal pages, MS Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Task 4: For IT site, create FAQ page, Forms to request mobile phone, workstation or laptop, application, and link to interface to create new user and change password.
Task 5: Setup and configure MS Teams for the 4 different company branded groups above (Ops, HR, Finance, IT).
Task 6: Configure single sign on service between our LAN and Cloud Office 365.
Task 7: Configure O365 Exchange to incorporate a new domain name, and migrate (redundantly) a current user base of 200 from physical server to O365.
Task 8: Configure O365 Azure with new security groups to work with new Intranet site, our LAN share drives, O365 document stores, etc.
Task 9: Source out, recommend and implement a backup solution for the O365 instance.
- No milestone deposit will be created until templates are created and landing page is created. This is to ensure and prove that the developer/programmer has proven skill and abilities to perform the tasks and complete the project as listed. Milestones will be paid in Canadian dollars. In bidding, please reply in subject that you "understand and agree with milestone requirements".
- Three milestones will be created and awarded as follows:
Milestone creation -
1. First created after templates and landing page is complete (Task 1).
2. Second created when half way through Task 3.
3. Third created at the end of Task 4.
Milestone releases -
1. First released half way through Task 3.
2. Second released at the end of Task 4.
3. Third released at the end of project.
Task 1 and 2 must be completed within 1 week of award.
Task 3 and 4 must be completed within 4 weeks of award.
Task 5 to 9 must be completed within 8 weeks of award.
- If timelines are not met, the project can be cancelled and negative feedback given at the discretion of the the project owner.
20 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $4556 untuk pekerjaan ini
I understood and agreed with the milestone requirements. I have experience about migration user from local domain to the O365, also can implement the SharePoint versions as your requirements.
Hi, I can certainly do this job for you. I currently work in an IT company located in Toronto, Canada. If you need more help, please contact me at 6477051627. Lets' get this done. Thanks! Thanks, GK