• My debut mixtape will be titled, "Liquid Courage" and I'd like it done ASAP.
• I've made this a "Simple Budget" considering the image will only be used online. Not as a physical CD cover. So I don't really want to have to spend a considerable amount of money.
• I want the single artwork to be of a bottle of Whiskey, (preferably the same shape as a Jack Daniels bottle).
• I want the alcohol inside the bottle to be half empty and to be a glowing green liquid, with some on the table, as if a bit spilled.
• Custom bottle label.
• The alcohol label is where I want my name, (David Trap) and the Mixtape name, (Liquid Courage).
• With "Brewed in Didcot, Oxon" and "EST. & REG. 1995" also present somewhere on the label.
• High alcohol percentage.
• Dark wooden table.
• Blurred/unfocused background of a standard darkroom/music studio.
(I'm no artist, but I've created an extremely rough copy, hopefully just to show you.)
I am extremely precise on what I'm wanting and have been messed around twice already after payment, so before I make any payment whatsoever, I at least want to see a rough copy to confirm any chances, etc.
I don't have a fixed budget, but I'd happily pay a fair good amount if it's done as good or better than I imagine.
If there are any more questions, please let me know.
Ideas for the visual style: Realistic.
Where the design will be used: Online only to promote mixtape.