We are looking to hire a programmer who has experience creating an online platform for online language schools such as:italki, Cambly, etc. We will only accept serious freelancers for this project, and should we like how you work we will hire you for continuous and ongoing projects as we have them.
To apply for this project, please send us:
- sample of your work
- your availability for this project
- the timeframe to complete this project
- your CV or your online portfolio
Details of the project are as such:
1. Student Panel (Browse Instructors & Book):
- profile: this section will have their photo, name, age, nationality, and their language skills, and what they are currently learning (language), tracking of lessons taken & content learnt (ie: professional business, verbs “to be”, etc).
- Wallet: the amount of credit they have to use on the platform (membership details)
- Find a teacher: user (aka: student) can browse under following options:
- Language desired to learn: will be English & French
- Rating: stars
- Availability– from 6am to midnight
– Teacher from: Canada, USA, from England, from Brazil
– Teacher speaks – English, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Italian
– Teaching type – Professional, TOEFL, IELTS, Informal
- Community: where teachers can post useful information for students (ie: articles, links, etc). Where students can posts questions. Notebook option, where people can write and see if a Community teacher can correct them.
- Student Wallet: it has the student’s membership details.
– What classes they have scheduled (calendar option) with name of teacher, time of class, how to reschedule/cancel.
– Upcoming classes at the top.
– Section to log problems with classes (ie: if teachers do not attend class, or if students do not attend class) can be logged in this section (and must be resolved by the admin/customer service).
– List of all teachers that they’ve had class with.
2. Teacher Panel (View Users, Teachers & Earnings): teacher is able to log in and have a student profile as well as a teacher profile (switch to teacher profile/student profile)
- Profile: information about the teacher including introduction video
- Teacher Wallet: where they will have a breakdown of all the classes they have had and can see what will be paid to them.
o Payments will be done once a month. Payment is collected from the student and then deposited in the wallet and then sent to the teachers preferred payout method.
- Account Settings: information about their account (TBC)
- On the Home Page there would be an option for “Teacher Sign up” so they can upload their videos and profile information to be reviewed by CLC.
the CLC team