We want to build a Price Comparison Website from scratch. Our preference is PHP and we are open to suggestions to framework like Laravel or equivalents.
We have taken inspiration from : [url removed, login to view] so basically we want our core features like that.
Following are the details you need in order to figure out what exactly we want:
1) Page Details: (All our page requirements in a nutshell)
1. Home Page
2. Search Query Output Page with categorised filters.
3. Category Landing Page (three pages for three different categories)
4. Brand landing page (for three different categories)
- can add/delete new brand pages for individual
5. Faq Page / Help
6. Product Details Page (for three different categories)
7. Compare (Max 5 products in same category/section)
8. Upcoming Launches / News Page
9. Deals / Offers Page
10. Admin Page for full management of all aspects.
11. User Profile Page
12. User Login Page / Register (available through Facebook/Google/Yahoo)
2) Functionality : (You can say our features)
1. User Login
2. Comment with Like/Dislike
3. Product Data using JSON API and/or by XML and/or by writing custom crawlers.
4. Perfect Auto Mapping of Products
5. Credit on Login.
6. Referal System.
7. User Credit System after successful purchase from certain websites.
8. Product Detail page with all relevant informations and functions.
10. Price Alert along with new/upcoming product related informations
11. Modern and attractive design with ease of use in mind.
12. Perfectly Responsive
3) Product Details Page:
- Multiple Product Image
- Feature Set List
- Neat and clean layout for seamless reading of detailed specification of product.
- Specification is to be scrapped from GSMArena or other 3rd party API
- Text/Article Reviews with sub-sections for individual aspects of that product
- Product Video/Review video With Various Sub-section for Individual Parts reviews.
- Product Faqs (Q&A)
- User Review & comment with user ratings/like/dislike
- Our Recommendation.
We may add certain features on due course of project.
We hope that we have provided enough details for you to have a grasp of the project we want to start. Price can be negotiable.