Ditutup

Looking website designer /seo as business partner for it training/project company

Need to work on a project with website design /seo and 20 % will be paid as partnership from five [login to view URL] a new website , need to promote [login to view URL] interested people have to respond . The person should be expert in website design/ seo /technical forum .

Note : no charges will be paid now , only amount generated from business will be paid .

Kemahiran: Reka Bentuk Grafik, HTML, PHP, SEO, Reka Bentuk Laman Web

Lihat lagi: looking website designer, looking website designer code, search term need website designer limo business, find seo business partner canada australia, looking website designer melaka, business partner outsourced project, seo business partner, seo business partner needed, website designer small business, seo business partner wanted, looking for business partner for it company, role of website designer in business, find website designer small business freelance colorado, i am looking logo designer for business

Tentang Majikan:
( 0 ulasan ) Banglore, India

ID Projek: #17205500

10 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $446 untuk pekerjaan ini

Magento25800

Hi, I am a Wordpress Expert with 5+ years experience. I have developed and customized a large number of Wordpress Sites as a Wordpress Expert using Genesis Framework, Thesis Framework, Headway Theme, Gantry Theme, P Lagi

$561 USD dalam 10 hari
(2 Ulasan)
3.1
Tanviallcad

Dear Project Owner, This is Priyanka able to do your job, As we have number of software engineers at our development center on all the developement platforms for more about us please visit [login to view URL] or f Lagi

$123 USD dalam 5 hari
(3 Ulasan)
2.6
lachu123

Hi We have an experienced team of professionals who have worked on various areas of web development. We assure quality output based upon your requirement. Regards..

$561 USD dalam 10 hari
(4 Ulasan)
1.9
$561 USD dalam 10 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
TheSmartSEO7

**No Result, No Money** *Are you wants your website in TOP 1st Page Ranking, hire us to get it. *We have a professional team to do your work with Latest Techniques and According to Google Algorithm. * We have Lagi

$15 USD dalam 31 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
asifkhann1107

Hello there, I can assure you to accomplish your Website development & SEO too, with quality in least amount of timing and ready to start immediately. We are passionate developers with 7+ years of experience in Creat Lagi

$616 USD dalam 10 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
quaidsol

I have experience of over 4 years in web development. I have read your requirements that you need a web designer who can design website along with He can work with you as partner in promoting Business. I would like t Lagi

$561 USD dalam 10 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
$561 USD dalam 10 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
webstartmaster

Hello, I'm from company [login to view URL] . As an option we can invest up to 80% of the startup costs of your application, while you will pay us only remaining 20%. As partners we will not only develop the site, but also Lagi

$10 USD dalam 3 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
$888 USD dalam 30 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0