My name is Scott and I'm looking for someone to help refresh my union's website to make it more modern, contain more information for the public as well as members, and make it easier for representatives of the union to easily be able to update content.
Some features that ideally we want to be on the site (Some do exist in a basic state currently)
- Public page with contact links
- Member pages, being able to restrict different pages to different members based on the company the member works for
- A forum, or other sort of message board
- A new domain (yet to be decided)
- Emails for the executives within the union (Approx 15-25 emails will probably be needed)
- A document/file section. Again, visibility would be filtered by public/member/member's company
- Some sort of electronic ballot system for union votes. (Possibly being able to restrict votes to certain groups of members if necessary)
The hope is that we are able to modernize and update the site in such a way that it will be straightforward for representatives of the union to be able to update and publish new content.
We do preferably want to keep it on the MojoPortal CMS but are open to other platforms as well. We also would prefer to work with a Canadian partner as we are a Canadian union.
36 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1214 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi there! I will working for Modernize and add new functionality to a Labour Union website using MojoPortal CMS Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.