We need an app designed for our cleaning staff that shows the cleaning calendar, current inventory, links to our home photos, notes, etc.
We also need an app for our guests, to "check in" and "report a problem". SOmething that will generate a report for our homeowners, about common issues in their homes.
So there likely needs to be a few kinds of logins: guest, employee, manager, homeowner.
We need an app with likely multiple logins, would be my guess. This could turn into a very large project, if the developer is talented enough. Our ultimate goal would be to create software that integrates with an app to do a number of things:
- Uses our confirmations of bookings to generate cleaning schedule
- Puts that schedule out to our cleaners, who can "claim" them.
- Once claimed shows as such.
- Can include all details on our homes, including photos, links, door codes, etc.
- Can be logged into by our guests once they arrive
- Guest can "Check in" so we know they are there
- Guest can "report a problem" if they encounter one, which will generate a ticket for our maintenance manager
This can go on and on