I need some graphic re-design/photoshopping done on this logo [login to view URL]
1) Change the cloud into a silhouette of a brain (something like this one [login to view URL]) facing to the right. I don't care how much or how little detail there is (and feel free to cut the brainstem if you feel like it), as long as it’s clearly recognizable as a brain (maybe with some roughly outlined convolutions?), but also looks at least somewhat like the original cloud, including the ‘salesforce’ written exactly the same (drop the ® (or ©, can’t see clearly) symbol though) and possibly with the blue gradient around the edges (feel free to drop the gradient as well if it doesn’t gel with convolutions or something else).
2) If possible, figure out which font the CERTIFIED is written in, if not then pick a very similar one. Make two pictures with this font, one saying ‘MAGNIFIED’ (try to make it look as close to the original as possible regarding alignment and spacing) and the other ‘MAXIM’ (don’t care that much on this one, just make it look nice on its own).
3) Background is white, not checkered of course =)
4) Make the resolution 300 DPI
5) Deliver two pictures in .png and .psd formats both, make sure there are separate layers for the brain silhouette, for everything inside the brain except for ‘salesforce’ (like convolutions, gradient, fill color, etc.), for the ‘salesforce’, for the caption text, for the caption marquee and for the rest.