Ditutup

Hi! I need 5 twitch emotes

Hello there, Freelancer! I'm Mello and I'm an streamer that currently need 5 emotes for the new follower emotes. Please know that working with me means that you have 70% of the work to express your work and creativity like you want! The other 30% is just that the emote is a square and have a resolution between 112 x 112 and 4096 x 4096.

1. I need two of the IQ emotes (one of 1iq and the other for 200iq)

2. One of the "WELCOME" carpet, but instead of "WELCOME" said "WELCUM" and the carpet it's all yours, you can do the carpet you like the most, but the carpet must be clean.

3. I will like a "BAN" hammer or a banner ham. I, as well, leave to your imagination, I just wan it to say ban and have a little heart on it. (I love steven universe so you can use the Spinel hammer or the universal weapon if you are a marvel fan).

4. Last, but not least. I will need a "GG" and an "F" emote. This is just completely yours. The F one, I think it look better on a key, but if you found another way to make it look cooler, let me know! The GG can be blue or green, orange, everything but red. Not a fan of red.

And that´s all!

I will put some referential images for all of the emotes, but you can do what you want to<3

Kemahiran: Reka Bentuk Grafik, Photoshop, Reka Bentuk Sepanduk, Pengilustrasi, Reka Bentuk Logo

Tentang Majikan:
( 0 ulasan ) Lima, Peru

ID Projek: #32694539

34 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $38 untuk pekerjaan ini

alexeybyckov

Hi there, my name is Oleksii. I can create cool Twitch emotes for your channel. Let's discuss all project in a chat My works you can see in the links [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Lagi

$250 USD dalam 7 hari
(856 Ulasan)
8.9
(1779 Ulasan)
8.6
zaib14414

Hello I have reviewed your job description and completely understand your requirement for Hi! I need 5 twitch emotes . I can start working on your project immediately. I have expertise in area of Graphic Design, Ban Lagi

$150 USD dalam 3 hari
(1404 Ulasan)
8.4
(1614 Ulasan)
8.1
(1570 Ulasan)
7.8
GraphicArt13

Hello, Thanks for Reviewing my Bid. I have understood your "5 twitch emotes " by using sample designs. & I can fulfill your requirements. I have years of Graphic Design and Marketing experience and I am well aware of Lagi

$26 USD dalam sehari
(775 Ulasan)
7.6
(598 Ulasan)
7.1
eDesignerExpert

Good Day, I have gone through your job description and understand your requirement for   "Hi! I need 5 twitch emotes ". I can start working on your project immediately. Let's discuss further more about this project i Lagi

$20 USD dalam sehari
(555 Ulasan)
7.2
CreativeDesign50

Hello, Thanks for Reviewing my Bid. I have understood your " 5 twitch emotes " by using sample designs. & I can fulfill your requirements. I have years of Graphic Design and Marketing experience and I am well aware Lagi

$18 USD dalam sehari
(291 Ulasan)
6.9
deductivedesign1

Hello sir! I am skillful Logo Designer and I use Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop. I am super sure that I can meet Graphic Design, Banner Design, Photoshop, Logo Design and Illustrator skills at my best. I would be very Lagi

$30 USD dalam sehari
(48 Ulasan)
6.5
(109 Ulasan)
6.6
(116 Ulasan)
6.1
shaistabarkat

Hello! We have gone through your project brief regarding Hi! I need 5 twitch emotes. We have read through the details for your project “Hello there, Freelancer! I'm Mello and I'm an streamer that currently need 5 emo…” Lagi

$30 USD dalam 2 hari
(85 Ulasan)
5.6
(38 Ulasan)
5.7
(96 Ulasan)
5.9
shan64832

Greetings, I have read and understood the description. I'd be grateful and honored to work on this project. Revisions are always welcome. Feel free to message me so we can discuss the project furthermore. Hoping you Lagi

$30 USD dalam sehari
(64 Ulasan)
5.7
uzairdesdev

Let's Start Now! I am sure to design perfect for your project " need 5 twitch emotes ". I am a professional graphic designer with more than 3 years of working experience. I will provide you high-quality designs within Lagi

$25 USD dalam sehari
(35 Ulasan)
5.4
(63 Ulasan)
5.7
imranjafer789

Hi, I have reviewed your job description Regarding Hi! I need 5 twitch emotes and I am much confident to reach your expectations. I will provide multiple options in 48-hour with unlimited revisions. Here is my Portf Lagi

$25 USD dalam 3 hari
(75 Ulasan)
5.3
zainmomin

{Hello There, My name is Zainul,I have gone through your project description for Hi! I need 5 twitch emotes and I am highly interested in delivering you a quality service at an affordable pricing. Click below to view Lagi

$30 USD dalam 2 hari
(65 Ulasan)
5.2