• Decoration Themes: Incorporate corporate identity art, wall graphics, and logo into the gym’s 3D designs for on-site implementation.
• Templates for Stationary (Business Cards, Letter head, folder, envelopes, invoices, email signatures).
• Templates for: Uniforms/T-shits design, services brochure, price list, standing ad signage/banner.
• Brand guidelines manual: which includes corporate identity themes, color scheme, font type …etc.
• Gym Name: “ShredZ”.
• Boutique Gym in Kuwait City occupying two floors in a new building with attractive sea view.
• Women’s gym will occupy the top floor and the Men’s gym will occupy the bottom floor with one reception desk and snack bar serving both floor.
• Offering Personal Training Session and Group Exercise Classes.
• Service prices is higher than the average prices of Gym memberships in Kuwait, but in line with prices of similar Personal Training Studios.
• Targeted Clientele: the gym’s core members will be the corporate employees and executives working in Kuwait City.
• Clientele Age Range: The gyms is expected to attract more mature member base with age will range will be from 25 to 45 years and mostly concentrated between 28-32 years old.
Preferred Color Scheme, Look and Feel:
• The Gym’s interior design will have an industrial theme. Please refer the pictures in the following link: [url removed, login to view]
• Theme, targeted Look and Feel:
o The gym theme must be luxurious and stylish, not express or budget. In order to match the Gym’s higher than average prices and mature client base.
o The gym theme must be welcoming, not intimidating.
o The gym must have a relaxing environment, not intense. It should be a place where members can relax and chill after stressful day in the office.
o The gym must have a fun, active, live and energetic environment, not lame and boring.
• Proposed Color Scheme:
o Primary color is Black and White to reflect the luxurious and the relatively high membership prices and mature client base.
o While adding a Soft touch of Dark Red as a secondary color to provide the Brand with a sense of activity.
o Another variation color of the Brand could be Navy Blue to reflect trust, calmness and relaxation.
• Phycology of Colors: [url removed, login to view]