PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN INDIVIDUAL INSTEAD OF A TEAM IN A COMPANY. FOR YOUR BID TO BE CONSIDERED, YOU NEED TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS GIVEN AT THE END OF THIS LISTING.
We are looking into hiring a highly skilled designer to work with us in a long term basis on various design creation works, which include but not limited to:
- Designing an attractive advertisement image / banner
- Designing social media landing pages and social media background images
- Designing eye catching and clean newsletters
- Prints / packaging, flyer, brochure, social media collage pictures
- Designing very clean front-end web pages and creation of web design mockups
You will need to complete a simple test in order for your application to be considered. If you are not willing to complete this test, then we won't be able to evaluate your skills and can't offer this job to you.
This will not be a once off project, but will be an ongoing part-time role of 15 hours per week if everything goes well. As the business grow, we will be looking into extending it into additional hours, and possibly full-time. Therefore, your bid should represent a monthly expectation for this part time role (15 hours per week). Contract will be for a one month trial, and if all goes well, this will be an ongoing role with a 3 months review thereafter.
Qualities that we are looking for are as follow:
1. Experience with many popular design creation technology
- MUST HAVE: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Web Design Skills (HTML5, CSS3, and other top web design technology), Good knowledge of typography
- GOOD TO HAVE: Canva ([url removed, login to view]), Sketch 3
- GREAT TO HAVE (this will put your application on the top of other applicants assuming you also have all the other required skills): experience with newsletter editing software / templates, experience with canvas video animation, experience with mobile app design.
2. Great desire to always learn, great understanding of design principles including what makes a particular design great for a particular scenario, constantly looking for inspiration, highly motivated.
3. Have had some good number of years of commercial experience in design. We won't strictly limit it to a defined number, but your experience will speak on this.
4. Already have a strong portfolio website to showcase your work to us.
To be considered, we need you to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have experience in both: graphic design and web design?
2. Describe your experience and how it matches with the above requirements.
3. Why do you think we should hire you?
4. How do you constantly look out for design inspiration and how you keep your design skills up to date? Give us some examples.
5. How do you plan to fit this 15 hours per week of work into your current routine schedule?
6. How do you define integrity and how you apply it in your personal and professional life?
We look forward to receiving your application.
36 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $292 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, my name is Lucio. i am illustrator and graphic designer. Visit my portfolio, there are my works. if you are interested it contacts to me. Thank you.