Looking for an junior insructional designer and eLearning developer to work on overflow projects. Will likely start at around 10h/week but will ramp up. I'm happy to take on someone who is new-ish to the field as long as they have some of the following skills:
- Excellent English speaking/writing skills
- Eagerness to learn new things and a "If I don't know how to do that now, I will know how to by tomorrow" attitude.
- Technological prowess (Learns new software quickly)
- Graphic Design (This one is very important!)
- Education/Curriculum design
- PowerPoint Design
Nice to have:
- Instructional Design
- Rapid eLearning development tools (Storyline, Captivate, Lectora)
- LMS understanding
- Programming skills (any language)
- Animation (GoAnimate or similar)
- Audio/Video editing
- Inforgraphic Design
I see this job as something akin to a mentorship/paid internship. You might not have all of these skills yet, but I will help the right person develop them. I'm looking to start off in the 15$/h range, but will increase the hourly rate as the person acquires more of these skills and requires less hand-holding/help to get work done.
I'm willing to negotiate a bit higher for those who demonstrate more of the "nice-to-have" skills, but be mindful that this is an entry-level/intermediate job posting, so if you are already an expert this probably isn't for you.
33 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $20/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I can create instructional design. Please check my portfolio ("Technical illustrations" and "Infographics" folders) and contact me to discuss the details. Regards
Hello, I am interested in your Junior eLearning Developer / Instructional Designer job. Kindly contact me so we can discuss all the details. With thanks and kind regards, Dragoș
Hi Greetings for the day! I am an expert Graphic designer, HTML/CSS coder, And 3D Modelling artist . I'm interested work with you please send details. Thank you. BNRao.