I am looking for billing or school fee management module for OpenSIS. It would be better if someone has already made the module and can show me screen shots or a demo. If you have other ready made school management software then you can show me that also.
Below is a similar post which I just copied . I need something like below
I require a billing module for OpenSIS. The key features / functions are:
It shall handle the following types of payments / fees:
Once off payments (administrative fees)
- registration fees
- begining of each term and/or year (materials fees)
- transfer fees. from one school to another
- will need to be able to manage the return / refund of deposits
- class fees on a monthly and term basis (term can be defined as 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 4 months depending on the course and/or school)
- Payments / Collections should be recorded including options to record payment method and the appropriate numbers such as cheque number
- Being able to record a given tansactions against one or more invoices
- Being able to record pre-payments should there be over payments or payments in advance
- Tax collection.
- Generation of period / term / ad hoc invoices
- Invoices to performed in batch, so that an administrator can run the invoice generation for a class, for a child, for the entire school, or across all schools (if more than one exists)
- Invoices need to have the look and feel changed based on the brand of the school
- Invoice generation should have the option to print, convert to pdf for email out or both
- Invoices should be stored online and available for the web
- Invoices should itemise the various costs such as materials fees, class fees, etc.
- Invoices should itemise the courses where a student takes more than one course
- Invoice shoulld list taxes separately, providing a sub-total and total with tax.
- Invoice aging reports
- Generation of payment report / payment advice / receitp for the customer
- Invoice and collections should be exportable to csv